April 12th meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, we have a meeting coming up this week. Same place, same time. 7 pm at Mexico on Horsepen rd.

Hello everyone,

I hope I can make the meeting ,to connect with fellow land cruiser enthusiasts and owners of the LX 470, particularly those with a similar model year to mine (1999 LX 470 with 268,885 miles). As new owner of this remarkable vehicle, I am always looking for new information and resources that can help me keep it running smoothly.

I am particularly interested in exchanging information on resources, such as reliable parts suppliers and mechanics, and connecting with people who share my passion for the LX 470. Today, I am getting some upgrades done on my rig, including new rack control arms and a muffler. As I look at these upgrades, I can't help but think, "I am either going to have to learn about working on this rig or hit the lottery!"

I am excited to hear from others and share our knowledge and experiences. Really looking forward to the meeting, to get to know each other better!

Hello everyone,

I hope I can make the meeting ,to connect with fellow land cruiser enthusiasts and owners of the LX 470, particularly those with a similar model year to mine (1999 LX 470 with 268,885 miles). As new owner of this remarkable vehicle, I am always looking for new information and resources that can help me keep it running smoothly.

I am particularly interested in exchanging information on resources, such as reliable parts suppliers and mechanics, and connecting with people who share my passion for the LX 470. Today, I am getting some upgrades done on my rig, including new rack control arms and a muffler. As I look at these upgrades, I can't help but think, "I am either going to have to learn about working on this rig or hit the lottery!"

I am excited to hear from others and share our knowledge and experiences. Really looking forward to the meeting, to get to know each other better!
Welcome! What part of Va are you in? I run a 2001 LC100 sooo pretty close to yours. Side note the "Original Tacos" are super delicious at Mexico where we are meeting.

Apologies for being late , Im in Richmond. I am about 15 minutes away from the meetup location. My LX is at Whitlock Service Center right now , located just up the street, undergoing repairs to its rack, control arms, and muffler. Midas next door is handling the muffler repairs.

I will be leaving in a few minutes. Just wanted to give you a heads up that I am a middle-aged /old , black guy with a fuller/fat build. See you soon!

Sad I missed this...I ended up working late and it totally slipped my mind. For any of you going to relic run please send me any pics you take so I can post on the club social media accounts

I will be leaving in a few minutes. Just wanted to give you a heads up that I am a middle-aged /old , black guy with a fuller/fat build. See you soon!
Terrance, Nice meeting you last night. Hope to have you back out with us again.

Hi there, thank you for the kind words! I also enjoyed meeting you and the team last night. Looking forward to joining you all again in the near future. Have a great day and weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom