Appraisal: 1994 FZJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got permission from @Romer to post this request for an appraisal from members of this forum. This IS NOT a classifieds listing, after feedback I'll likely post in the classified section. If you have any questions that are sale related, please refrain from posting here, PM me instead.

Due to some changes in life, I am having to sell my 1994 FZJ. Below I'll post the specs and a few pictures, and any feedback on what I might list this for price-wise would be greatly appreciated!

I AM NOT looking to part this vehicle out, but wanting to see what I might be able to list her for.

Here are the specs and everything currently installed, as well as parts included in the sale:

1994 FZJ-80 Triple Locked (ARB)
174,950 miles

There is a little rust on the rocker panels, clear coat peeling, and has some body repairs (primer’d).

Icon Stage 3 Suspension System (Adjustable remote reservoir shocks with Front Hydraulic Bump Stop)
New factory rear bump stops on Wits End Blocks
King Suspension steering stabilizer

Front sway bar disconnect

Delta Vehicle Systems 4” radius arms
Delta Vehicle Systems 3” Panhard relocater
Delta Vehicle Systems front Hydraulic Bumpstop Mounts w/ 1" Spacer
New Double Cardan Driveshafts

New Asin Fan Clutch
New Asin Water Pump
New CSF metal radiator

Nitro 5.29 gears
RCV Performance Front Axles
Nitro Silver Chromoly Full-Floating Rear Axles
ARB lockers front and rear
ARB air compressor, interior switch for front and rear lockers
Center diff lock (4hi & 4low)
Front and rear axle breathers routed to engine compartment

ARB bull bumper

Wet Okele Seat Covers

New brake calipers front and rear
New master cylinder
New exhaust from downpipe to tail pipe, including new catalytic converter

NOCO Genius onboard charging with external plug
New Optima Red Top Battery
New Optima Blue Top Battery (not installed)

4x 35” Goodyear kevlar MTRs (mounted)
5x Method Race Wheels MR105 Beadlock, 17x9, -38mm Offset, 6x5.5, 108mm (spares, not mounted)

4x 32” factory size tires (spares, not mounted)
5x factory rims (1 is spare) (spares, not mounted)

Slee transfer case skid plate
Metal Tech Sliders
4x4 Labs 3rd row seat baskets
Speski Off-Road Cargo barrier

Kut Snake Fender Flares (front right fender is cracked)

Hi-lift jack
Fire extinguisher

56936597426__09BCBA59-0973-47A8-9247-5587885492FA.jpg

56936623259__0FE400D8-BF73-4BCA-8EF2-D295DA6F18C8.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1990.jpg

Last edited:
Any rust on the vehicle or body work that needs to be done? This would affect the price. If it is rust free and not beat up I would guess 20k -25K or so. If you could put OEM fender flares back on you may entice a few who are on the fence and aren't a fan of aftermarket flares. As you can see you already are getting a wide range of prices. Looks to be in good shape from the photos. Sorry you have to sell it.

Any rust on the vehicle or body work that needs to be done? This would affect the price. If it is rust free and not beat up I would guess 20k -25K or so. If you could put OEM fender flares back on you may entice a few who are on the fence and aren't a fan of aftermarket flares. As you can see you already are getting a wide range of prices. Looks to be in good shape from the photos. Sorry you have to sell it.
Thank, she’ll be missed. I’ll edit the original post to include a better description like you mentioned.

You have some nice parts bolted on to it. You need pictures of the front interior and you will need to explain the paint job of the rear axle and what looks like rust so as to let people know what is there and no t let imaginations run wild. Climate is good now but maybe not as good as it was 4 months ago. So take that in to account.

Everyone knows that 6M1 is really the best color. People just love to give it a hard time.

Looks to be well built with lots of premium goodies! Good news, there are more 80’s in the world and you can build/buy another when the timing is right.

With the info posted and pictures provided, my opinion, here on mud it will sell in the ~$18/$20k range. The value range is largely depending on the paint/rust/damage repairs. Any rust, damage, etc. starts to narrow the market because it largely eliminates the audience who are seeking stock, near pristine rigs and driving most of the higher values.

Good luck with the sale and your next endeavor!

Fix the rust, get the whole thing sprayed and put it on BAT - would probably get $35k.

Damn man. We've got an almost identical rig minus the rust issue and you have armor. Good luck on the sale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom