Wanted Apple Valley: FJ40 Drivers side hardtop long window weatherstrip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need an OEM one piece weatherstrip for my 1971 drivers side long window used or new. My top has the large windows before they reduced the size. I am not having luck getting the window in with the aftermarket WS. I am down to this final window to complete my project.

I need an OEM one piece weatherstrip for my 1971 drivers side long window used or new. My top has the large windows before they reduced the size. I am not having luck getting the window in with the aftermarket WS. I am down to this final window to complete my project.
They changed in 7/71, so I'm assuming you need the earlier one.

I actually remembered to look for this without a voicemail, which is rare for me. Found thee nos ones for the 71-76, but none of the earlier.

glws

Hello, I have what I believe might be the piece of weather stripping you need. However, it is a loose piece that came with a group of parts I bought. Unfortunately I do not have an early FJ40 to match it up to.
Do you or anyone else know if there is a part number anywhere on the weather stripping. I have looked even in the grooves and have not found it. Would not want to offer it until I know exactly what it fits.

Hello, I have what I believe might be the piece of weather stripping you need. However, it is a loose piece that came with a group of parts I bought. Unfortunately I do not have an early FJ40 to match it up to.
Do you or anyone else know if there is a part number anywhere on the weather stripping. I have looked even in the grooves and have not found it. Would not want to offer it until I know exactly what it fits.
Hi thanks for the reply. I don't have a part number and couldn't find it on the other side. The glass I just had cut for it was 35"x15" so the weatherstrip would be around 100" in linear length. Is there anyway you could send a picture and I could match the profile with mine when I get home I am out of town for a week. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom