Appalachia Cruisers pic of the day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I meant to post this yesterday but forgot. This pic was taken last year at my birthday. My mom gets really cool stuff from thrift store and came across this Dr. King statue. We had it on our mantle for about 6 months. Maisen loves it :)

I've seen that statue, funny I think I seen at a thrift store not long ago Lol.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

Love the style...

image-1931610326.jpg

Love those old toyota paint schemes, I was looking at some hilux/surf pics online and they still do bold stuff like that over seas.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

Love those old toyota paint schemes, I was looking at some hilux/surf pics online and they still do bold stuff like that over seas.

My old 2-tone '83 with fancy pin-striping: :cool:

83_toyota.jpg

My old 2-tone '83 with fancy pin-striping: :cool:

Thanks now I miss the one I just sold, I would love to have a shorty 1rst gen someday.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

Thanks now I miss the one I just sold, I would love to have a shorty 1rst gen someday.

Unfortunately, my '83 is long gone. I loved that truck. While I'm pining away for old vehicles, here's the '84 I used to have:

beast~1.jpg

I just sold the 84 I had as well, bought it for my kid but couldn't get him motivated to do anything with it but tear it up so I sold it. Wasn't in near the shape of the one you had but it could have been a nice little truck, I just have to many projects.

97 4runner
86 4runner
STLCA
APPALACHIA CRUISERS

BOOM'S DAY!!!

image-459164265.jpg

jawatson33 said:
Don't think a day like this could be beat

GO VOLS!!

It really sucks driving around campus all day on game day. Why you ask, cause everyone is walking around drinking cold beer and I can't even have a sip of one. On the good side, the eye candy is really good.:cheers:

bluehawk said:
It really sucks driving around campus all day on game day. Why you ask, cause everyone is walking around drinking cold beer and I can't even have a sip of one. On the good side, the eye candy is really good.:cheers:

This is a pic thread so we all expect to see "the eye candy" pics you speak of :)

This is a pic thread so we all expect to see "the eye candy" pics you speak of :)

I'll be sure and get some next home game. Sorry about that, forgot everyone likes pictures.:doh:

image-463902334.jpg
Looks like I was in Moab. But just an abandoned sand quarry close to the house.

image-463902334.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom