Appalachia Cruisers pic of the day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shotgun!

The kids are loving the 40 now that it drives and the top is off.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1437055365.139773.jpg

5 gallons of gear oil. This one won't last long. But maybe the next one will...

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1438972262.205603.jpg

I need one of those.

Tractor Supply Traveller brand 80w-90. $59.99. 5gal bucket pump $21 after tax and shipping from Harbor Freight. (Price was $12.99, but they did not have it in store.)

It came out to $2.99 a quart versus $5. Or 7-8 free quarts. However you want to look at it.

I haven't used it just yet. But i pumped it twice to see how it did, and it moved some oil pretty quick. Rating is 60ml per pump.

Of course I changed tranny, t/c, and rear diff before I received the pump in the mail. Used a little quart bottle pump that I had. And it took me FOREVER. My forearms seized several times. I couldn't just wait for the proper pump. I had to do it the hard way. I'm impatient. And not the brightest.

image.jpg
This image was on the wall at my local Starbucks... 45 series representing, down on some jungle ass road in between here and nowhere...good stuff!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448555612.982403.jpg

I was perusing a little photo essay of some coastal desert area in Colombia on CNN's web site and they talked about how difficult it is to reach this very remote area...and then they had this picture: :)

151201115020-colombia-desert-mud-exlarge-169.jpg

Saw this on Glenn Beck's FB page this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom