Appalachia Cruisers Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Meeting next Tuesday, Dec 7th @ 6:00pm

Nik

any thoughts on when/where the next meeting may be? I'm the Chef at Gettysvue Country Club and could probably host a few meetings as long as we don't have any parties ( this month would be sparse on events)

Below the next 3 months worth of meetings, trying to get us in a routine and in front enough we can plan.

February Meeting
Tuesday, Feb 1st 2022
Casa Don Gallo
6:00pm

March Meeting
Tuesday, March 1st 2022
Sweet Peas (Downtown)

April Meeting
Friday, April 8th 2022
Twin Peaks

Casa DG

156E8C22-C84B-449E-8277-0FC9379CDB2F.jpeg

6D8BA105-E2E0-4CF9-BDC3-CF323836FF60.jpeg

30140DFC-EC95-45C4-8407-5F5214493EE2.jpeg

I'll be there for March and April, after fighting my corroded ground wire which plagued my headlights for a month. The family got sick and we are finally back to normal.

I probably should have asked before heading downtown but is anyone heading to the meeting tonight?

Hey guys not sure if the March meetup happened but just found this and I'm in for April if y'all are getting together

I know that they are planning on having a meeting on April 8th at 6pm. Nik put the link to Twin Peaks on reply #25. I will be in from Virginia Beach and will be attending. I hope that they have a good turnout.

I'm in for the April meeting!

Are we still on for the cruiser meeting tomorrow night at Twin Peaks? There was talk of a trail run on Saturday, is there any more info about that?

Just seeing if anyone else is planning on going to the meeting tonight. I was the only one there last time and don't want to make the trip unless others are showing up.

I been there... it sucks when you're the only one trying. Keep on keeping on man. Find a few folks to have a beer with and just try not to let it sour you on why you love your rig. I'll grab a beer with you next time we head east to visit the in-laws if your around.

We having a May meeting ?????

I won't make it till around 7:00, but will stop by and say hello to anyone still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom