apologies fox fab et al

your 36 pound box is off US mail today. Had to aquire: items from storage, time, box, tape, and return time to ship but it has left the building.

box 2 needs a loooooong box of a big box to "round them up". I'll try to ship asap. I have a few boxes to get out, but business time is at a premium right now.

rick

foxfab

SILVER Star

Thanks Rick!! :)

rick_d said:
your 36 pound box is off US mail today. Had to aquire: items from storage, time, box, tape, and return time to ship but it has left the building.

box 2 needs a loooooong box of a big box to "round them up". I'll try to ship asap. I have a few boxes to get out, but business time is at a premium right now.

rick

cruiserbrett

Mike, did you get all of ricks left over stuff? IE the liftgate, the unbroken tailgate handle, etc?

If so, cool!

foxfab

SILVER Star

door strikers and tailgate stickers. Will dispense with the details once they're in my hands. :)

Mike,
Put me down for a couple rear stickers if you get them. Tell me what I owe and the money will be sent. I am trying to find someone to make the rear long emblem on the wagon but am having no luck at all. The sticker would be a start..

Thanks,

Goebs

Top Bottom