Apologies but...Will These Rims Fit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Everyone,
I have a 1991 FJ80 and was wondering if one of you kind souls could tell me if the wheels in the attached link will fit my 1991 80 series.

Currently my truck has 33in tires 15in wheels and a 2.5inch lift so clearance wont be a problem but I just want to make sure the wheels I'm looking at will be a direct fit.

Thank you so very much for your replies.

Last edited:
Yes. And that's a HELLUVA price!

Thank you was worried as mine is a 91 but glad to know hope this works out thank you

The 91's WON'T fit the 93+ due to brakes but they DEFINITELY work the OTHER direction.

Make sure you get the CORRECT lug nuts WITH the rims. There are two types: tapered (acorn) and shank. 93-mid-96 used tapered. mid 96-97 used shank.

Make sure ALL 5 are THE SAME TYPE.

To give you an idea, a bare rim with slight skid marks usually go for about $50 per rim.

The 91's WON'T fit the 93+ due to brakes but they DEFINITELY work the OTHER direction.

Make sure you get the CORRECT lug nuts WITH the rims. There are two types: tapered (acorn) and shank. 93-mid-96 used tapered. mid 96-97 used shank.

Make sure ALL 5 are THE SAME TYPE.

To give you an idea, a bare rim with slight skid marks usually go for about $50 per rim.

Thank you for the info I sincerely appreciate it.

My 91 has 33in tires which are shot and offbeat rims so this would probably make my year if this works out.

The seller seems to be alittle difficult and am awaiting a response back but thanks again and if this works out and they dont come with lug nuts I'll be sure to annoy you with the task of finding the proper ones.

Thanks again for the quick reply :)

My 91 has 33in tires which are shot and offbeat rims so this would probably make my year if this works out.

The seller seems to be alittle difficult and am awaiting a response back but thanks again and if this works out and they dont come with lug nuts I'll be sure to annoy you with the task of finding the proper ones.

Lugs nuts should not be a deal breaker for a "good deal". Any auto parts store or tire store should have whatever you need. I usually pick up lug nuts by the box full at Discount Tire.

Just look in the holes of each and make sure they all LOOK the same.

As far as replacement nuts, everyone here says to take a LARGE box of donuts to the local Toyota dealership SHOP and ask for a few handfuls of lugnuts they all supposedly have sitting in their toolboxes from customer take-offs.
I've never tried it, but it may work for you.

Otherwise, pay the dealership or the interwebs. Some say the cheap interwebs ones will loosen over time. I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom