SOLD Apex, NC, 2014 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Unfortunately this year has been a butt kicker for me and I need to sell my Cruiser. I am closing my business down and need to free up some cash. I purchased a few months ago from a real estate agent. She used it to cart clients around. Always has been a southern vehicle in North Carolina. All service has been done by dealership. Before me was in Wilmington, NC. My service was in Apex, NC. Last month I installed a full Ironman 4x4 foam cell pro suspension kit along with Blackhawk upper control arms. Miles are 146,200. TRD Rock Warrior wheels. I still have the original wheels as well. Will continue to rise in miles as I drive everyday. Has I think every option available. Rear entertainment, cold box, crawl and more. The exterior does have some small scratches and a couple dings. I took mild off-road once since I purchased. The passenger side step bar got banged by a rock. I didn't worry too much because was planning on replacing with sliders anyways. Side step rail is only thing damaged. My plan was to keep this truck for another 100k miles or more but unfortunately need to delay being a 200 series owner. This was my dream truck for a long time and hate to see it go.

I also have a brand new, never used iKamper skycap 2.0, 2 person RTT. It is currently installed on top and also for sale.

$35,000

Would also consider cash and trade for another LC, any series, as long as it is reliable as a daily driver.

IMG_1286 2 (1).jpeg

IMG_5148.jpeg

IMG_8696.jpeg

IMG_5952.jpeg

IMG_7477.jpeg

More info and price on the ikamper please

I have been traveling the last few days and just now getting back to those that have PM'd me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom