For Sale SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Features:

Eezy Awn Series 3 1600 roof top tent with queen size mattress and additional room

modern trailing arm air suspension (TAAS) with a spare air bag

AT kitchen with Partner stainless steel dual burner high BTU stove

Dual 10# propane bottles with a ability to lock them.

Cutting board on kitchen side door

Stainless steal sink with ability to remove while traveling.

19 gallon BPA free water tank with mechanical pump

Fiama F35 awning ( passenger side) can be raised while deployed and lowered while traveling.

2 fuel or water can holders with ability to lock. Located in front of water tank on the nose of the trailer. Currently have two 5 gallon fuel cans on trailer.

Electric brakes with break away safety system.

dual 6 volt deep cycle batteries ( 12 volt series system). ( although batteries were new they are currently dead and will more likely need to be replaced due to me thinking the trailer was connected to the battery tender but it was not for over a year.

built in battery tender and digital volt meter.

Level site glass

multi axis coupler

Rancho RS9000 adjustable shocks

Toyo Open Country MT tires 285/75/16s

Black 5 lug Jeep pattern wheels

fridge drawer slide out the rear drop gate. Rear drop gate has the ability to lock.

Top lift gate for easier loading and unloading. With ability to lock

Complete set of locks with same programmable combo

always stored in garage.

the trailer comes with leveling blocks, water hose with filter to fill the water tank

the eezy awn comes with a brand new cover for it since the one currently on there is old and faded. Also comes with the spare room attachment.

the rear of the trailer also comes with a built in hitch for a bike rack or a spare tire holder.

CD8862B5-0AAF-4FBD-B799-2AE3E7BD58C0.jpeg

currently these are all the photos I have of the trailer. Once the weather clears I can take better detail photos.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom