APEX CRUISERS - Land Cruiser shirts and gear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
APEX CRUISERS has new T-shirt designs out! The newest design is this well built FJ60 on a heather grey shirt. Check out the Land Cruiser collection on apexcruisers.com for more hand drawn designs. New designs coming soon! Purchase one here.

those who wander two.jpg

fj60 those who wander.jpg

Can the mods please remove this from Tech? Thanks.

Do you have 2XL in the 60 shirt?

And how will you judge if there's enough interest? I would have ordered one or two shirts, when I visited your site, had the size option been available, but now I'll prolly just move on and forget about them. Too much other crap out there that catches my interest... Not saying this to be rude, it's just how marketing on the 'net usually goes. Nice shirts though, and great design.

Good luck.

Our website isn't the actual site that you place your order. if you click the "Buy now" button it re directs you to the Etsy shop. I have it set up with an Etsy account because it is easy and were still trying to get off the ground with this company. On that site it says that buyer needs to specify size. For example if you would like a 2XL, you write that in the comments of the order. Like I said, right now we only have L and XL in stock, but can get 2XL. We are a small business that just started up, so we are still trying to work all the bugs out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom