Apart from the informations ..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Apart from the informations that are brilliant, I really like the members:

I don't mention any names but these guys here are great, full of advice, with more knowledge than any other board I have seen and they never forget the fun factor.

I am really looking forward to read any new messages and I seem to be addicted to this group.

Guys, keep it up :cheers:

Let us share the informations and sometimes let us just play around a bit. We all have fun with our rigs and it is nice that we inform our LC brothers about new items, new trails or new experiences.

For me one day without the board is like a day without my beauty :D

Thumbs up for all you guys :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Mike

He may be, but he speaks volumes of truth! :D

This one you can consider a pad! :flipoff2:

I love myself :D

note shameless pad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dave
oh and by far the best 80s site I have found

[quote author=DanKunz link=board=2;threadid=7447;start=msg62231#msg62231 date=1068661344]
I love myself :D
[/quote]

I had a roommate in school who had a fortune cookie fortune on the refrigerator that said "The best love is self love." ;)

-H-

So was that Socratic knowledge to him , amplifying an internal locus of control , or did he find his fortune nudging him towards a state of perpetual self abuse ... err 'love' . :D :D :flipoff2: ........... :banana: :slap: :whoops:

Well, since we're getting all touch-feely, I'll add my pad in typical HR style....

.....y'all are a great bunch of folks. I'm learning a lot from your experiences and opinions. It's even getting a little less painful, as a 'no-rock-crawling-mostly-mud-clay-and-sand-weekend-drivin' member, to ask remedial, dumb, unpopular questions.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

You too, Junk.

[quote author=lizardking100 link=board=2;threadid=7447;start=msg62321#msg62321 date=1068673245]
This site is great. I owned a SAAB for 3 yrs and they (the owners) have a similar set up. It really improved the ownership experience. It's funny saabnet had similar characters in its forums: encyclopedic knowledge guy, parts guy, cranky guy, newbies, and brand snobs (which is cool).

[/quote]

saabs suck - another fine brand GM has slaughtered... :flipoff2:

Lizard,

>> similar characters in its forums: encyclopedic knowledge guy, parts guy, cranky guy, <<

And just who the he11 are you calling cranky ? ? ?

:D

-B-

[quote author=Asiarider link=board=2;threadid=7447;start=msg62193#msg62193 date=1068656163]
For me one day without the board is like a day without my beauty :D[/quote]

Uh, dude, I had her and let's just say you wouldn't be missin much. :flipoff2: :slap: :D

Eric,
dude, I loved my Saab 9000 turbo cd. :slap: :slap:

My parents had a Saab 2000 turbo that took a hit from a monster old a$$ lincoln...

Saab won..just some crinkled metal around PS fender....Lincoln dropped the engine.

Saabs are pretty damn good cars as long as you don't keep em past 100K, then they become repair money vacuums.

I worked for GM, and it was a very sad day when the old 900 went to the wayside of the half-Vectra, half-Saab 900 (or 9-3) -- whatever it's called --

-- I especially like guys driving the lime-green convertible around town here -- decked out in their white pants and seersucker sportcoats -- sporting raindow stickers in their windows...

:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom