AOP Trail Ride Dec. 7 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com

The usual MO, up Friday back on Sunday. Theyve opened another 100 acres of big tire trails that weve not hit yet

If I can get my front end finished in time, I'm down. What's the camping sitch? I can do truck, tent, or camper.

Wide open field so whatever you want. They have hookups and showers if you need.

Looking like my front end rebuild is going to be scheduled the following weekend.

Ok so AFTER mid December, my truck is good to go.

Yep. dog, cat, sasquatch whatever ya got.

Be warned, we're rolling some pretty tough trails and the wagon wont do them so bring company or be prepared to ride bitch.

I'd be good with either option. I may still ride bitch with someone if there's an empty seat available. No dog if that's the case.

Got some kid watching to coordinate but I need this. May end up showing Saturday morning but I think I’ve got a good shot at making it.

1574341253973.png

I’m definitely in. Haven’t decided yet on whether to head up Friday night or first thing Saturday though. I’ll be camping Saturday night regardless.

You would be amazed how many of those trails can be covered in a Lincoln Town car

Usual suspects again, me, John, Nick, Randy and Tony. I'm headed up sometime Friday, camp fri night and saturday.

trying to stay head of the the damn weather so diverting to the Gulches in SC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom