Anza Borrego club run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just wanted to drop a note and say hi. I was the guy going from S2 up to banner on Oriflamme in the blue FJ40. Loved seeing the Land Cruisers out in force!

Also a thank you to the person in the 80 leading your group for helping figure out how to negotiate the pass on the right trail.

Andy
Hi Andy,

It was great to meet you out on the trail! Thank you so much for your cooperation in getting 8 rigs past your group on that tight part of the trail! Hope to see you out on another trail sometime!

Best wishes,
JR

Found this thread while searching. My brother and I will be doing the Oriflame Canyon this weekend. Is there anything I need to worry, plan or need to know? Thanks.

Found this thread while searching. My brother and I will be doing the Oriflame Canyon this weekend. Is there anything I need to worry, plan or need to know? Thanks.
Will you be starting from Banner and heading down or S2 and heading up? I prefer going up, makes it a bit more technical, or fun in my opinion. There was a fire burning out near Butterfield, which isn't terribly far away, so i'd check on the status of that.

Otherwise have fun and post pictures!

Andy

Will you be starting from Banner and heading down or S2 and heading up? I prefer going up, makes it a bit more technical, or fun in my opinion. There was a fire burning out near Butterfield, which isn't terribly far away, so i'd check on the status of that.

Otherwise have fun and post pictures!

Andy

The plan is to head up, but wasn't sure if it's a one way direction. I'm very familiar with Blair Valley as I go there quite often. How long did it took to finish the trail?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom