Anything in northeast FL? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi-

I live in Brunswick, GA . . . which I guess makes me an honorary resident of Jacksonville. Plus, the GA LC clubs are 6 hours away from me up in Atlanta.

Do you guys ever get over to northeast FL or south GA for any runs or meetings??

Steve,

There are a few Cruiserheads here in the Jacksonville/St. Augustine area. Don't know of any wheeling around here. The local guys usually head down to Alpha Pit in Ocala (see post by Lowtideride).

But if you're in the area and want to wrench or talk about Cruisers over some beers, drop me a PM.

David

RedGreen said:
Steve,

There are a few Cruiserheads here in the Jacksonville/St. Augustine area. But if you're in the area and want to wrench or talk about Cruisers over some beers, drop me a PM.

David

Hey David, I just might take you up on that. (Brunswick is a very lonely Cruiser town. :crybaby: )

Thanks for the scoop on Ocala. I'll keep my eye open for any upcoming FL Cruiser runs down there. :)

Al is putting together a run in Ocala for the last weekend in July. They're talking camping Friday night, etc. I doubt I'll make the camping as I have a little one at home (sorry, Al) but I'm thinking about driving down and catching up with them on Saturday morning. If you'd like to join me, I wouldn't mind having company in case my truck doesn't make it all the way to Ocala.

Or stop down for a beer anytime. I know another Cruiserhead in this area who wouldn't mind getting together for a couple. There have to be more as I've seen a few more Cruisers in the area.

Just read your signature line. What are you doing with an Arctic Cat in Georgia?! Get some of those paddle tracks for deep powder and you might be able to run it in the mud....

David- Thanks for the invite, but I'm going to be doing a class out in New Mexico the last week in July and the first week in August. But, I'll keep in touch otherwise for future events.

RedGreen said:
What are you doing with an Arctic Cat in Georgia?! Get some of those paddle tracks for deep powder and you might be able to run it in the mud....
Already got mud tires on my Arctic Cat. Not much snow powder here, but there's definitely no shortage of mud. :D

-Steve

Hey steve,

I am also in Jax, I have talked with Red a few times, just wanted to let you know there was another one down here. Mine is in a long rebuild now but hope to get it out soon.

Russ

Hey Russ,

Thanks for popping on. I knew there was a bunch of Cruisers in the JAX area. I get down that way about once every week or so, so I may hook up with you and check out your project. If you're ever in this direction, gimme a shout. (I-95 @ GA exit 38.)

-Steve

Steve,

Used to be a group of Cruiserheads out of Valdosta area that we would meet up with and run the Alapaha River Bed. Just south of the FL/GA state line on I-75. It was a fun run, although the sharp coaral rocks played havoc with our tires. I believe the river has now been closed to off-roaders. :mad:

Just passed thru Brunswick yesterday driving from Greenville, SC to WPB.

Hey man,
I'm always doing somthing on my truck you are more than welcome to swing in whenebver ya want.. I'm re-gearing it this week..so my truck will be apart for the next two days. the trip is this friday and taking it from your post you wont be around but....drop in when ya get back if ya want.

I'm down in St. Augustine.....there is a few cruiserheads here.

Anyone who is getting this late and still wants to show... we are staying at Oklawaha campground in Ocala Florida...i will arrive around 7-8 to set up camp....look for the velveeta...

-Al

those who are not camping we are picking up some more trucks at the pilot station at road 326 and I-75 in Ocala at that intersection there are two, for whatever reason we will be at one of them between 9-10 am on saturday....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom