Anything Goes: The random bs thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think that is the definition of treating your body like an amusement park. They were sore the next day.

That was funny.. #Enjoyed #PeedMyPantsLaughing #GottaGetBackToWorkDamnit

Got Tim's bumper wings mostly installed on my junk Sunday night. These things are stout. Still working on modding the tire swing arm to integrate with my "custom" receiver :)

Thanks Tim!
image-2792277950.jpg image-4262343029.jpg image-4251748866.jpg image-4050923416.jpg image-190432344.jpg

image-2792277950.jpg

image-4262343029.jpg

image-4251748866.jpg

image-4050923416.jpg

image-190432344.jpg

Looks good. Did you register for SCC?

Man! I'm so glad you could make those work!! Looks good!!

Thank you sir. I'm going to play around with that basket and eventually enlarge it. Put one of those high-dollar YETI things in there! (A SMALL ONE). ;)

No. Friggin'. Way. So.....is he trying to recoup EVERY dollar he ever put into this rig? That never happens. Penny's on the dollar for mods is the usual rule.

I'd be much more willing to pay $60K for either of his two 40's or that beautiful 60 he owned.

His :princess: is cute......

Last edited:
No. Friggin'. Way.

So.....is he trying to recoup EVERY dollar he ever put into the this rig? That never happens. Penny's on the dollar for mods is the usual rule.

I'd be much more willing to pay $60K for either of his two 40's or that beautiful 60 he owned.

His :princess: is cute......

Yea guys crazy...it will never sell for that

LittleRock80- Bumper and Wings look great...nice job & good looking rig...

Anyone done AALs on their rig (short AALs?)...I've had a problem with them twisting in the spring pack...not sure if the U-bolts just aren't tight enough or if they're getting jarred loose hitting bumps and I need to do something else...Appreciate any advice...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom