anyone wheelin tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
the master of my domain has granted me a free day pass tomorrow as long as i take the 2 older kids. anyone up for some wheeling? missed out last week and its been ages since ive been.

sylvester perhaps? i havent been to kenyon since a couple years ago. maybe even ER? dont know the status of things there.

...otherwise i might just make the trek out and do the maintenance run with the association.

post up and bring your kids if ya got em :cheers:

I'll be getting off work at 08:00, so chances are not good. But ya never know!

Your welcome to come out with us.

There is about 7 trucks going tomorrow to the back of Chehalis, meeting up in Aldergrove at a friends house, and have to be at the hatchery by 9:30 or 10am, to meet the others. We plan to be back early enough for a friends B day. Grahams comming out too. Give me a shout at 604-761-5915, I will get more details if needed.

Lance.

Your welcome to come out with us.

There is about 7 trucks going tomorrow to the back of Chehalis, meeting up in Aldergrove at a friends house, and have to be at the hatchery by 9:30 or 10am, to meet the others. We plan to be back early enough for a friends B day. Grahams comming out too. Give me a shout at 604-761-5915, I will get more details if needed.

Lance.

sounds good lance. we'll see ya then! oh, and the last # i missed in your PM was '9'...2269

Tagged along for a trip to chehalis and a stop at hale creek on the way back. It was fun. Uneventful except for Enigma tearing a valve stem off his rear tire. Here's a few pics.

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

It was a fun trip Mat. Apparently I need some mud tires in the near future, my A/T's only gripped on this one log crossing after somehow shearing off a valve stem (the metal bolt in with no flex type).

A few pic's of the day before my batteries died:
P1090130.jpg
P1090131.jpg

nice ones andrew & jeff. yep, fun day out. a bit of rain, sun, ice and lots of water crossings. jeffs carnage was the only one on the list. ill post up my pix in a bit...d's bday party is just wrapping up.

Don't forget my precious running boards getting intimate with Lance's big log! Thats carnage I tell ya!

Last edited:
Great pics. Hey, Jeff, is that your daughter's BUD on the bumper? I wish I had a camera, besides my phone camera. Graham that was Jason's log, that put a dent in his Jeep, that we put a dent in your other running board.

Last edited:
I stand corrected!

Don't forget may precious running boards getting intimate with Lance's big log! Thats carnage I tell ya!

nobody wants to hear about you getting intimate with lances big log :p whatever happens in grahams truck, stays in grahams truck.

anyway heres my randoms:

airing down. ran into some guys heading up for the maintenance run.
DSC04845.jpg

heading up. saw a grand pix that went off the road. luckily there was a stump there to prevent em from going all the way down the embankment. got the lic plate #. i recall some website where you could cross check plate numbers with stolen vehicles...ill have to dig that up.
DSC04848.jpg

ice on mystery. funny at the island, we were talking about part time kits & abs. i was sure glad i had it on the way down, saved my @$$ for sure..
DSC04851.jpg
DSC04845.jpg
DSC04848.jpg
DSC04851.jpg

Last edited:
at the first washout. i was worried the breakover might have taken out my exhaust. stupid under frame exhaust routing is just dumb. i think i heard it scrape..just barely.

andrew (electricdyck)
DSC04857.jpg

jason heading in
DSC04855.jpg

sailor flexin his running boards..howd the FOR setup work out for ya graham?
DSC04862.jpg
DSC04857.jpg
DSC04855.jpg
DSC04862.jpg

2nd washout. was suprised to see that much of the road eroded by the water...interesting to see how things will shape out by spring. was the first washout a tank trap? when was that put there?

brett & andy
DSC04867.jpg

sailor
DSC04872.jpg

jay
DSC04876.jpg
DSC04867.jpg
DSC04872.jpg
DSC04876.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back