Anyone wanting to do a meet-up sometime soon? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

climber8483

SILVER Star
Threads
Well does anyone? Either at a house (I've got a decent garage that has a wood stove) or at a bar/restaurant. Trying to get us to meet up more than just once a year.

Brittain

I'm down, as long as we can plan it at least a week in advance. My weekends are usually booked, as I'm sure you are already aware of :D

Matter of fact right now I'm taking a break from fixing the damn kitchen faucet :bang:

Sounds good!

Not a problem. How does your 40 run?

Hey guys,

I new to the LC world..care if a newbie meets up?

Same here. Might want to try and get involved. Have a few jeep'n friends but no LC buddies.

OK, so now that the holiday season is over what works for you guys?

Brittain

I'm down for whenever. our new schedule has me working 3-on 3-off, night shifts. But three days off in a row certainly helps my flexibility quite a bit

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x

You talking the park at 7-Mile? That sounds like it'd be good. Definitely would have to be once the weather warms up though :D

So are we speaking of 7-mile?

Yeah, the park at Seven Mile has some good space for a BBQ. I drove by this morning and it seems like there's less ice and snow, so we could get everyone out wheeling as well. Hopefully the sun starts peaking out more so we can get something planned. Would Saturdays or Sundays work better?

Another newbie here. I have an 80 and would love to get together or plan a little wheelin trip with you guys. Let me know what I can do to help out.

John

Sounds good. Remember that to use the ORV park you have to have a Washington Golden Parks pass.. $30yr/$11 day.

Well when do we want to meet up?

B

Maybe on a saturday? I'll bring the kid, but Ashley might take the opportunity to have some silence at home and stay behind to relax.

According to nwoverland.org there is a group headed to the Spokane ORV park on April 6th. I wish I could go but won't be able to this time. Would be nice to get together one of these days.

I could do that, but it won't be in the cruiser. She's still minus a running engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom