Anyone want to play "name those parts?" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DKM

Threads
Going through the bags of parts that were sitting in the back of my 40. I could identify some, but thought maybe you guys could help me identify these other ones or where they go?

First pic: Rectangular rubber thing, it looks like some sort of bumper or something? I think the bendy thing next to it is those wire/hose clamp things that must have just come detached somewhere? another small rubber bumper of some sort. Some sort of fastener with a rubber gasket on the bottom. Then some bracket, two white spacers, two more brackets.

Second pic, some metal spacers or gaskets, a ground wire? two rubber plugs or something? one collar type of clamp? no idea what that metal thing. White thing that probably isn't anything, a fuse, four plastic plugs? two rubber gaskets and two metal washers.

Thanks for any help!

IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

Those little plastic white tubes are hard to find, IIRC they are mirror or door related, maybe it was on the hinge for the spare tire swing out ? cant remember. Remember there was a few posts awhile back about replacements for them.

Reactions: DKM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom