Anyone want to go on some break-in runs with me this weekend? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DangerNoodle

Essentially a fire wielding monkey.
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
I just got my new build running on Saturday, and I should be on the road this week. I'm hoping to get as much time on everything as I am supposed to be at Cruise Moab on the 14th. Anyways, I'm looking at probably running the Gulches this weekend, and probably China Wall as they are close and easy for some first runs. Does anybody want to join me as a second rig, in case I need to get a tow back to the trailhead?

I need the same ... blind leading the blind!?

Yeah mine won't be done by the weekend. Zac confessed that he is running behind on my headliner (like has even started it). I will talk to him this evening, maybe we can take the 80 that he just got from Terry out. His 60 is about to die and the 40 is running but I wouldn't take on the trails yet. Guess that means it is just my turn to buy another FJ.....

I am very tempted. I’d like to get some time on my new suspension. I will have to see if I can break away. (Home remodel in progress and I think Vicki is planning for us to do some shopping)

I am going to pass. I have a father daughter dance in the evening and it would be bad if I was late.

How’s that 40 running, @DangerNoodle?

Havent had a chance to get it out yet. Still buttoning a bunch of stuff up while waiting for my fuel tank to get finished. Tomorrow. It will be driving tomorrow.

Havent had a chance to get it out yet. Still buttoning a bunch of stuff up while waiting for my fuel tank to get finished. Tomorrow. It will be driving tomorrow.
When you swinging by with it? 😆

I should be running mid day tomorrow. I think I'm going to run hackett tomorrow as a trial run. @cbmontgo , you want to go? Its like 15 mins for your house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom