Anyone want to do a Trail Ride This Weekend? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bagochips76

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.overlandcruisersmt.com
Thinking about hitting up a trail this weekend somewhere around Bozeman or Dillon this weekend and wanted to see if anyone has any interest in getting out. Not sure where but I'm open to suggestions. Let me know if your interested.:steer:

Stephen

Would love to do a ride. Unfortunately I am still stuck in North Dakota for another week. Maybe when I get back?

Sounds Good. I went to try and find the trail to North Meadow/Twin Lakes just outside of Pony. I did find it but it was pretty snowy and icy and would not have been a good idea to keep going by myself. I'm wanting to approach it from the other direction and see if is more passable than going in at Potosi.

Should be home next week sometime. I will post up when I get back. Got a few things to do to the 40 bit should be able to do a ride next weekend if you are up for it still. My name is paul by the way.

Yes it would. Love driving that thing. Just got my ham ticket not too long ago. Seems that comma on trail rides are pretty popular. Useless info really. Have any idea where we would go for a ride?

I'm thinking about heading back to the North Meadow trail and going in at McAllister. Not sure how much snow is up there though. My knowledge of the trails around here is limited so if you have any good ideas I'm totally open for suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom