Anyone using Fox 2.o Performance smooth bodies? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone using Fox 2.0 Performance smooth bodies?

I called Down South today and it sounds like these have only been on the market about a year. The Fox Performance series 0-2 inch lift smooth bodies with no remote reservoir look to cost about $500 for all 4. To me that is pretty cheap. I feel that they should be much better than OME or other companies that just re badge other peoples shocks as their own. Obviously they wont be as good as a quality remote reservoir shock. I have OME 861/862 springs in now and might add some spacers to get a little more (1") height. But overall i am happy with the height i have with BFG AT 285s. No plans to go bigger than 33". I figure these shocks should be a nice improvement over OEM shocks i have. Is anyone using these shocks? Any impressions?

I believe they are called ifp's. Search for fox. I and a dozen or more others have installed and reviewed these recently.

Make sure it has a piston separating the oil in a floater in the shock body or resevoir or you might as well buy the $30 procomps

I'm running them and I like em thus far. Havent really wheeled them hard yet so dont know that side of the story but so far so good.

You should be able to adjust the nitrogen charge and valving no? If you tune em I'm sure they'll make a world of difference.

I currently run them as well. I have the factory valving. You can see my sig below. I like them so far. The Fox website says they are rebuildable and revalvable but I don't see a shrader valve like the emulsion shocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom