anyone used these guys??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Their customer service is definitely lacking, and if the part is used don't expect it to be in decent shape... These are my findings after placing 3 different orders.

Jonny

Yeah, hit and miss.

Out of the several orders I placed with them they only got one right. The used parts I received either didn't work, or were way rougher than I expected. For one returned order I had to dispute the charge with my credit card because they "couldn't find" the part I shipped back to them. Stay away IMO.
These days I order everything from tpi4x4 in TN. Excellent service and knowledge there.:beer:

I have ordered items from them only to be told it could take several months before they would have the particular item in stock. I then ask to be notified when the item arrived in their inventory only to have it setting on my doorstep months later and my credit card charged to reflect the transaction even though I no longer needed the item. So to say their customer service is lacking is "an understatement".
......1978HJ45

just ordered some stuff, arrives this week.
had to wait 6 weeks because some items on in their shop were on backorder, they dont seem to have much new items in stock, looks like they order when you order.. phone helpdesk seems to be the wrong way, i used email and they respond quickly on those.

must say cruiser corps was my best online experience so far!! bought stuff from ccot and sor as well, but cruisercorps beats them in price and definately in service!!!!

OH Boy!!!!,,,

They were the only ones who had a white toyota stock spoke rim I need , so I grabbed my gonads and jumped in ,,,, I'll let you all know how it comes out ! thanks again Tim

sporadic at best, which pretty crazy since they have a ton of cruisers to take stuff from laying around. However, if you have time and patience, they will deliver, eventually. I like Cruiser Corps. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom