Anyone that has installed the Ironman Bumper on an LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im trying to wire the parking and indicator lights. The instructions from Ironman are worthless. Has anyone done this? The new light has a red/yellow/white/brown wire pair. The light from the LX are green/Yellow for the indicator and red/white for parking light. Color for color doesn't work. The green wire from the truck is the positive wire for sure. ZAP!! lol

IMG_1605.JPG

IMG_1608.JPG

ironman lights.JPG

Last edited:
After fiddling around with a test light for a while, I figured it out.
Factory green wire goes to the yellow wire.
Factory red wire goes to the brown wire.
Factory white and factory yellow both go to the white wire as they are both grounds.
The red wire from the new light is unused.

FWIW, most of the grounds are White with a Black tracer or Gray. A meter is really handy here, I would think. Along with the EWD.

do you have pics with the bumper installed?
I've only got this one right now. I can take some more when I get home. Still waiting on those torsion bars from IronMan4x4 as you can tell.
IMG_1625.JPG

I've only got this one right now. I can take some more when I get home. Still waiting on those torsion bars from IronMan4x4 as you can tell.

My car twin... Been thinking about getting get that bumper too. It just seems massive. Love to see more pics if you get the chance.

View attachment 2473914
How is it going? I'm wondering with such a small gap between body and bumper, if you go offroad it won't be a problem, as body is squeezing a bit?

How is it going? I'm wondering with such a small gap between body and bumper, if you go offroad it won't be a problem, as body is squeezing a bit?
The bumper came back off to install a winch and I now have a little more gap than that picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom