Anyone Selling OEM Lockers?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has factory Rear/Front locker for sale in Alberta. I’m considering getting a vehicle with no lockers and looking to see if there are some I could buy!

**Also I’m interested in a vehicle in Edmonton area, it’s a HDJ81. Ive read the threads for good Edmonton diesel mechanics but if any knowledgeable diesel cruiser enthusiast can help me when I go check out the vehicle out, it’d be a great help since the seller is little ways from Edmonton. I can compensate for your time! I just don’t know what to look for when looking at Diesel engines.

Thank you all, hopefully I can land a HDJ81 soon😁

If you buy an 81 with no lockers it would be easier to go with the aftermarket. Just as good or can be better

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has factory Rear/Front locker for sale in Alberta. I’m considering getting a vehicle with no lockers and looking to see if there are some I could buy!

**Also I’m interested in a vehicle in Edmonton area, it’s a HDJ81. Ive read the threads for good Edmonton diesel mechanics but if any knowledgeable diesel cruiser enthusiast can help me when I go check out the vehicle out, it’d be a great help since the seller is little ways from Edmonton. I can compensate for your time! I just don’t know what to look for when looking at Diesel engines.

Thank you all, hopefully I can land a HDJ81 soon😁
Auto? Morinville? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom