Anyone seen one of these???

Why is the Blizzard going the wrong way on the freeway in that group of four pics? Overall neat little machine. Part Cruiser part sami. I would love to own one!

Velocity2 said:
Why is the Blizzard going the wrong way on the freeway in that group of four pics? Overall neat little machine. Part Cruiser part sami. I would love to own one!
if you look closly you can see little white cones that are separating the traffic. It must be like a rush hour lane. I bet at different times they will close it.

Is is wrong to want a Samurai? :D Damn Holmaas, is there any kind of Toyota that you don't have a picture of?

brian

SILVER Star

which came first, the toy or the diah?

sure looks like it has ALOT of toyota styling.

Jonathan_Ferguson

★ is in the wrong locale

brian said:
which came first, the toy or the diah?

sure looks like it has ALOT of toyota styling.
Daihatsu.

The Engine listed in that Literature, could be the same as a first generation Hilux.

The Australian Toyota Blizzard was a Daihatsu Rocky.

The Scat is quite different to the Suzuki Sierra. The only similarity is that both were also availible as Long Wheelbase Trucks and Long Wheelbase Wagons. :cheers:

PabloCruise said:
Is that guy trying to look up her skirt?

He's going over the pre-nup (reagrding ownership/use of the car) just before proposing.....She's like " dude....we can get married but this is MY car"

Top Bottom