Anyone see what's parked in the background in the latest Toyota commercial? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_0614.jpeg

New Toyotas drive better but they look a lot worse

True for pretty much all new cars

Sometimes I think I am stuck in some kind of bizzarro world when all my buddies talk about new vehicles and how awesome they are. I look at them and think, "man what am I missing. That looks completely stupid". Every alleged SUV (whatever that means) looks like you are driving around in a shoe. Taking nothing away from all the new engineering that goes into new vehicles to make them safer, lighter, and more economical. Takes a lot of smarts and work to come up with some of that stuff. But man the trends in body design loose me completely. Just MHO. Good to see Toyota still respects the past.

Sometimes I think I am stuck in some kind of bizzarro world when all my buddies talk about new vehicles and how awesome they are. I look at them and think, "man what am I missing. That looks completely stupid". Every alleged SUV (whatever that means) looks like you are driving around in a shoe. Taking nothing away from all the new engineering that goes into new vehicles to make them safer, lighter, and more economical. Takes a lot of smarts and work to come up with some of that stuff. But man the trends in body design loose me completely. Just MHO. Good to see Toyota still respects the past.

Agree. However, Toyota may “respect” the past but they don’t give two sh!ts about it moving forward. Meanwhile jeep and Bronco making a killing with all the things we like. Toyota already owns the auto world, they don’t care.

People are always shocked when I tell them the newest vehicle I have is a 95....I do like the look of the new Bronco though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom