Anyone running Ironman hybrid flat top roof rack? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to see if anyone has experience along with pics of their Ironman hybrid flat roof rack. I see they have two different lengths at 6’ and 7’3”, any review would be great, thanks.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I work for Ironman. Not only is the 7'2" easy to install with the 125mm gutter feet, it's pretty freaking rugged as well. Nice setup for the 80 series. The knobs are kinda feeble looking, and they don't lock like my old Thule, but whose gonna **** with a 91lbs rack full of awkward? Good price. I got the steel, and it's a boat anchor compared to the Alloy, but still... nice setup.

4BC22610-4C17-459E-8FE5-1CE795025605.jpeg

FULL DISCLOSURE: I work for Ironman. Not only is the 7'2" easy to install with the 125mm gutter feet, it's pretty freaking rugged as well. Nice setup for the 80 series. The knobs are kinda feeble looking, and they don't lock like my old Thule, but whose gonna **** with a 91lbs rack full of awkward? Good price. I got the steel, and it's a boat anchor compared to the Alloy, but still... nice setup.

View attachment 2860340
Thanks, can you post more pics, especially from the DS. It's hard to tell where the rack starts and ends. Looks good, though, and those racks are stout!

Much appreciated, those are great pics. Thank you very much. That is a really nice paint job and deflare situation you have going there, too. Nice looking Cruiser, buddy. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom