Anyone recommend a cargo barrier? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, did a search and didn't see any other threads on this, hope it's not a repeat. Has anyone seen a good, strong cargo barrier for the 200 series? Want something that goes behind the second row, to retain some rambunctious mutts.

Thanks,

Wes

If it’s just for a dog, and not a true “cargo barrier” I searched high and low and ended up with Walky Gaurd - it keeps my very high energy SAR dog in the half of the car I put him in and didn’t cost a bunch.

If it’s just for a dog, and not a true “cargo barrier” I searched high and low and ended up with Walky Gaurd - it keeps my very high energy SAR dog in the half of the car I put him in and didn’t cost a bunch.

I was about to dismiss that out of hand as tension-mount barriers haven't worked at all for us in the past. But, that looks like it clamps to the headrests? We've got three large dogs that will be riding back there, they can raise a lot of hell.

The closest product I can find to what I want is ARB's Outback Systems barrier. But, it's designed to mount to the matching drawers. Has anyone fabricated extended mounts, or seen any similar solutions to getting one to fit sans drawers? No room for those with the dogs.

It works for me, my pup is high energy but not too pushy, he takes the hint that it’s there to stop him, so if you need it to be “escape proof” this may not be the path for you.

Have no expectations that it's a kennel, just want something that's not going to pop off the first time a dog puts his paws on it.

The closest product I can find to what I want is ARB's Outback Systems barrier. But, it's designed to mount to the matching drawers. Has anyone fabricated extended mounts, or seen any similar solutions to getting one to fit sans drawers? No room for those with the dogs.

I have the drawers and wanted this but A: almost impossible to get here in the US of A and B: $630!!!!

Following...

I have researched the forum and elsewhere and have found very little. I will be picking up my LC HE in a few days and will be trying to rig a solution as soon as the truck gets home.

Following...

I have researched the forum and elsewhere and have found very little. I will be picking up my LC HE in a few days and will be trying to rig a solution as soon as the truck gets home.

Gonna be a couple weeks before I can get to it. Truck's not coming home until late Nov.

Raingler nets seem to be a great option for confining dogs. They even have an option for a dog door At the center armrest. They can be hard mounted to existing bolt down locations and have options for quick release. Many colors to choose from and different types of net/mesh/strength.

Last edited:
Raingler nets seem to be a great open for confining dogs. They even have an option for a dog door At the center armrest. They can be hard mounted to existing bolt down locations and have options for quick release. Many colors to choose from and different types of net/mesh/strength.

This is the one you would probably be interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom