Anyone recognize these toyota oem wheels from 2000s? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Punisher wheels are sold(story or thread for another time) buddy sends me a pic of these for sale to put on the 80. Said they came off a early tacoma ? Dont look familiar?

Screenshot_20190711-144201_Facebook.jpg

I've been casually buying and selling used toyota wheels for over a decade and haven't seen them in person or online. Weird. What year is your cruiser? If 93+, be sure to verify they are 16" before pulling the trigger. Also wheels designed for 4runners will have more backspacing than stock 80 wheels, and you may want a spacer to make them look right.

I
I've been casually buying and selling used toyota wheels for over a decade and haven't seen them in person or online. Weird. What year is your cruiser? If 93+, be sure to verify they are 16" before pulling the trigger. Also wheels designed for 4runners will have more backspacing than stock 80 wheels, and you may want a spacer to make them look right.

I've never seen them either ! They are 16s , but even the cap seemed odd until krondor found the parts number for center caps. Wonder if they are off of 2wd.

Why not get some stealth custom wheels like all the cool kids run?

They look like what was on a limited 3rd gen 4runner after like 99. My 97 t100 has something similar to that too but they look a bit different than other Toyota wheels I've seen

I would say that is not Toyota made looks like aftermarket design of Toyota 5 star. Caps I’ve seen , back space on Tacoma and runner stuff from the mid 90s to early 2000s was 4.5 same as cruiser I believe

Are you looking for a similar to stock-looking wheel, something with 5 spokes?
I was. I went with early Sequoia/Tundra 5 spoke wheels. 1.5” spider trax wheel spaces bring them out to spec. Let me know if you want a picture & I’ll dig it up.

Not specifically , just looking for a 16 at least 7.5 wide. They are a 100$ , figure why not for that price if they are good enough shape.
Are you looking for a similar to stock-looking wheel, something with 5 spokes?
I was. I went with early Sequoia/Tundra 5 spoke wheels. 1.5” spider trax wheel spaces bring them out to spec. Let me know if you want a picture & I’ll dig it up.

1st gen tacoma steelies look pretty good on the 80 and aren't too expensive. Do you prefer alloy?

Prefer anything cheap and better than the current wheels on it . Some 90s gangsta wheels is the current situation

Those wheels look like a mix between Ivan Stewart tundra wheels and centerline wheels from the 90’s. I tried some image searches by couldn’t find them.

That is a GST Gulf States Toyota Dist. They always used different wheel options at the port processing areas. Only sold in Texas , ok la, ark,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom