Anyone ordered carpet from StockInteriors.com for their 100 series? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have grey interior and I'm wondering if anyone has any clue which of these grey shades is the closest to OEM??

fmAuc7Q.png

Or if anyone has any other supplier recommendations for good carpet and close to OEM color matching?

Thanks!

I have grey interior and I'm wondering if anyone has any clue which of these grey shades is the closest to OEM??

fmAuc7Q.png

Or if anyone has any other supplier recommendations for good carpet and close to OEM color matching?

Thanks!
When we were developing this carpet with the mfr., they determined the color that was closest to the OEM gray is 907 Taupe. We tend to think 877 Dove Gray / 8292 is a closer match. Samples of those colors are below (907 top, 877 below - also, when I replaced the carpet in my personal 100 with gray interior, I decided to go with a match for the dash / center door panels. It's 912 Ebony and is the third sample below)

We're big on customer service, so please let us know if we can help you with your carpet needs!

Thanks,
David

1649894422264.png

1649894446686.png

1649894473368.png

When we were developing this carpet with the mfr., they determined the color that was closest to the OEM gray is 907 Taupe. We tend to think 877 Dove Gray / 8292 is a closer match. Samples of those colors are below (907 top, 877 below - also, when I replaced the carpet in my personal 100 with gray interior, I decided to go with a match for the dash / center door panels. It's 912 Ebony and is the third sample below)

We're big on customer service, so please let us know if we can help you with your carpet needs!

Thanks,
David

View attachment 2980792
View attachment 2980793
View attachment 2980794
Which color should I select for a 2000 with tan interior?

Is the ultra plush cut pile worth the extra charge if I’m going to put weather tech mats over it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom