Anyone order from Crawlorado lately? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I placed an order for the hood blackout panel on the 15th of last month and his site was acting up saying my order was cancelled. I got an email from him on the 22nd saying his site is being fixed and my order should be on the way. Ive called and emailed him many times but only got the one response. Just seeing if this is how it usually is with his company. thanks

I placed an order for the hood blackout panel on the 15th of last month and his site was acting up saying my order was cancelled. I got an email from him on the 22nd saying his site is being fixed and my order should be on the way. Ive called and emailed him many times but only got the one response. Just seeing if this is how it usually is with his company. thanks

Same issue here with me, ordered blackout decal order went through fine even shows complete in order history...but no decal. No response after numerous emails and several call messages. Almost ready to cancel and get PayPal refund unless someone has info on what the issue is. Anyone else out there making 3rd gen 4Runner hood blackouts? Thanks.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom