Anyone order a water pump from Cdan? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone bought(recently)a water pump from Cruiser Dan(Cdan)?

How much did it set you back?

I just found out my water pump is leaking at the weep hole.

And to think, I had access to it a while ago and didn't change it.

Live and learn.

Oh, and I'm going OEM. I did a search and found out that aftermarket or rebuilt ones aren't the way to go. They may have a lifetime warranty on them, but what good is that when you have to replace it ever other year?

Thanks

I bought one in Nov of 07: $71.62 That was part of a $360.00 parts buy.

I did not need one but was "in there" so I replaced a 12 year old one with only 56K miles on it. did all the hoses, radiator et all at the same time. You for sure want to replace all those hoses on and around the H2O pump while your in there..any of those would be a PITA to change in the field. Cut you fan shroud in half while your in there...That is a future time saver if there ever was one..

Jose, You have a PM

Dynosoar:zilla:

Okay guys, thanks. Peter. Thanks as always.

I bought one in Jan/Feb of 09: $71.62 That was part of a $360.00 parts buy.

I did not need one but was "in there" ... You for sure want to replace all those hoses on and around the H2O pump while your in there...

My data in blue, add thermastat too.

Consider replacing also the fan clutch while you are in there. Order the nuts to go with it. They are easy to round off and easy to lose. A Gear Wrench ratcheting wrench and a strap wrench are nice to have when replacing a fan clutch.

Yeah, I replaced that and everything else including ALL hoses....evrything...except the waterpump. It looked brand new, but I guess it was just very clean. Dumb move on my part.:bang:

Live and learn

Consider replacing also the fan clutch while you are in there. Order the nuts to go with it. They are easy to round off and easy to lose. A Gear Wrench ratcheting wrench and a strap wrench are nice to have when replacing a fan clutch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom