anyone near Santa Fe to check out a fj55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.roamingazexpeditions.com
I found a 1979 fj55 in Santa Fe, New Mexico, the owner doesn't know anything out vehicles and had his mechanic friend call me to discuss the work done on the 55. it has a roll cage, newer tires, rebuilt engine, dual tanks, etc. He wants to trade for my truck and is willing to deliver and pickup and I have pretty much finalized the deal but I would really like someone that knows about these older cruisers to check it out in person, I know it has some dents and bondo and rust spots.
Anyone willing to give me call 480 304 2906
Thanks! Jesse

I found a 1979 fj55 in Santa Fe, New Mexico, the owner doesn't know anything out vehicles and had his mechanic friend call me to discuss the work done on the 55. it has a roll cage, newer tires, rebuilt engine, dual tanks, etc. He wants to trade for my truck and is willing to deliver and pickup and I have pretty much finalized the deal but I would really like someone that knows about these older cruisers to check it out in person, I know it has some dents and bondo and rust spots.
Anyone willing to give me call 480 304 2906
Thanks! Jesse

I haven't gone and checked yet, but have you posted this in the HDC section? There are a few members who live in Santa Fe, and a few of us who are about an hour away.

I could probably look at it in a week or two.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom