Anyone make step sliders for 100 similar to Slee 200 series? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Love these non-tubular Slee flow formed step sliders for 200 series. Anyone make something similar for 100? Looking for NON-Tubular.

Last edited:
Reactions: GTV
The Dissent aluminum sliders have that similar look if you don’t want tubular sliders.

You don’t like the Slee step-sliders for the 100?
Not as much a fan of tubular, prefer the look of the Slee 200 sliders.

The Dissent aluminum sliders have that similar look if you don’t want tubular sliders.

Don't see any sliders for 100 on Dissent's site? See them for 200 - i'd buy them if they offer these for 100. Anyone know? @benc

Don't see any sliders for 100 on Dissent's site? See them for 200 - i'd buy them if they offer these for 100. Anyone know? @benc

Just call them man. They have definitely made a few sets for 100s. Check their Instagram

Thanks - I really like these. I commented on Owl's thread back in June saying I was in for a set. It doesn't look like he will get these in production? Did you get them?

MT used to make a step slider for 100’s - you might inquire if they’ll do a limited run on a group buy. IMO these were the best looking/fitting of the bunch

MT used to make a step slider for 100’s - you might inquire if they’ll do a limited run on a group buy. IMO these were the best looking/fitting of the bunch
Thanks - reached out to MT, Slee, and Dissent.

White Knuckle makes a great slider. The rear step sticks out a little more for the kidos.

Dissent focusing on getting bumpers out. Aluminum pricing is volatile so they're holding off on building any sliders for now. Can't blame them.

@Patassa Thanks I'm aware of White Knuckle - there's a lot of options with tubular sliders. I'm looking for a flat plate slider like I posted in the opening thread.

Dissent focusing on getting bumpers out. Aluminum pricing is volatile so they're holding off on building any sliders for now. Can't blame them.

@Patassa Thanks I'm aware of White Knuckle - there's a lot of options with tubular sliders. I'm looking for a flat plate slider like I posted in the opening thread.

Ah, sorry I missed that.

White Knuckle makes a great slider. The rear step sticks out a little more for the kidos.

The White Knuckle powder coat, diamond plate, and stainless hardware are holding up well.

The kick out protected the side from a dent when I recently slid into a ravine. They earn their keep during off-roading.

1638970773073.png

MT got back to me and said they would be willing to put resources on a 100 series step slider if we had 10 people interested. Price would be the same as OPOR raw sliders. They would also need someone with a Hundy willing to offer their rig for a test fit. They're located in Newberg, OR. Anyone near there?

Let me know if you would be interested in a group buy?

• @RND1 do you have a link or photo of what the MT version would be expected to look like? I'm a NOOB and don't know who MT is.

I've been wanting something as close to below as possible, but with a real slider built underneath. The notes in your original post seem to be in the right direction.

2001-toyota-land-cruiser-100-series-press-image-1200x800p (1).jpeg

A few people have just made their own (or had a local fabricator make) out of 6x2 rectangular tube. I thought there was a vendor who mentioned maybe doing a run of them, but I guess I'm wrong. I was going to make myself a set last year but then the price of the steel tube almost doubled so I've been holding off.

I'd be in for two sets of the price and design work out.

• @RND1 do you have a link or photo of what the MT version would be expected to look like? I'm a NOOB and don't know who MT is.

I've been wanting something as close to below as possible, but with a real slider built underneath. The notes in your original post seem to be in the right direction.

View attachment 2860137
I'd love a set that looked like this too.

MT got back to me and said they would be willing to put resources on a 100 series step slider if we had 10 people interested. Price would be the same as OPOR raw sliders. They would also need someone with a Hundy willing to offer their rig for a test fit. They're located in Newberg, OR. Anyone near there?

Let me know if you would be interested in a group buy?
I've had my MT Step sliders installed for a few years. I am surprised that they are asking for test fit since they have the cad drawings from previous production, and they make sliders already for 100 series. 🤔.

Chances are they will make a universal fit version that fits LX & LC AHC equipped trucks which as 2 frame attachment legs instead of 3. I have the 2 mount version on my non-AHC truck and they are plenty strong- Ive scrubbed and bumped them with the weight of the truck and no issues.

MT-J200-21000__89349.1620681862.jpg

They are exactly the same as these 200 series version: Lightweight design- gusseted for strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom