Anyone looking for a tow rig? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lslc.org
I've gotta sell my Dodge. I'll try to clean it up today and take some pictures.

1996 2500 club cab long bed SLT. 12V Cummins Diesel, automatic, 2WD. 168K miles. Well maintained, lots of new parts. I'll get more details up when I place a real ad. This isn't a worn out farm truck. It's a very nice daily driver. 18mpg in town and 25 on the highway.
I'm thinking $5900.

You can fit adults back there, but I wouldn't want to spend a lot of time there myself. It's great for a couple of kids. It's the year before the opening rear doors, but it's easy to get into the back.

What "new parts" have been replaced? My 99 has over 200k on it and it's one thing after another now. Crank position sensor, Injection Pump, lift pump etc!

Later,

What "new parts" have been replaced? My 99 has over 200k on it and it's one thing after another now. Crank position sensor, Injection Pump, lift pump etc!

Later,

Not to hijack, but did you do anything to prevent the IP problem from occurring next time when you fixed it? I know the 24v 98.5-02 have a design flaw from the factory. I believe some of the replacement shops have fixes for these.

That's the beauty of the 12V. You don't have to worry about that stuff. Keep the valves adjusted and change the filters.
I just replaced all the steering stuff and had the alignment done. (Tie rod ends, pitman arm and idler arm.) New front brakes with rotors. New tires (E-range Yokohama Geolanders). The starter is fairly recent.

Wanna trade?

It's replacement is already in the driveway*. I really don't want to sell the truck - I had planned on letting it sit there for runs to the dump and towing to events when I'm by myself. But I gotta pay taxes this year and this is the only thing I can sell to cover it. :mad:

* 2003 Excursion Limited 4wd V10. I'm just doing my little part to rid the world of gasoline. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom