Anyone live close to Chatsworth, CA ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone frequent SOR or live really close? I need to order a $2 part but for shipping and handling it will cost an additional $12 just for that one part. I called and asked them if they could just drop in an envelope and mail regular mail. Only would cost them $.37 to ship and they said no. unfortunetly they are the only ones with the part i need.

Can anyone help me out and pick the part up the next time they go there?

Thnks

Are you sure they are the only ones with that part?

Let us know what it is and maybe someone will know of another more reasonable company to deal with when it comes to shipping.

[quote author=Outback link=board=1;threadid=12361;start=msg113267#msg113267 date=1078176191]
Are you sure they are the only ones with that part?

Let us know what it is and maybe someone will know of another more reasonable company to deal with when it comes to shipping.
[/quote]

Sorry, i should of added the link of what i am looking for

http://www.sor.com/sor/products2.tam?xax=22333&category.ctx=180-09&page#.ctx=180

Anyone?

the dealer(Toyota) must have that part.

I believe that's just a rubber washer that fits snugly over the cable core to stop gear oil from leaking out (I just replaced my speedo cable a few months ago is how I know). You probably could fab something out of an old floormat/placemat/whatever that would do just as well.

Or you could explain your dilemma to a NAPA employee and they could find you something that would work, I'm sure.

Or, order a bunch of other sh*t from SOR so the boxing/shipping isn't so bad.

I like Marv but Dealers have become a great competition for him. I can send you this part for $3.00 by tomorrow if you like. Cost $2.00+.37+paypal? but if you call your local dealer it is available and they get it the next day. Also there's Cruiserdan on this board who if our friend :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom