anyone know where i can get the T1 bulbs locally for the gauge cluster ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i cant seem to locate on any of the auto websites by searching .

are these the itty bitty ones? LED Lights, Bulbs & LED Lighting Accessories | superbrightleds.com
when i had to fix all the interior switch lighting on the Matrix i ordered a bunch of different sizes from here..
If you can take a picture of what you are looking for one of us might have a used one or an LED one in our stash.. i have a bunch of LED bulbs i use to swap out all my originals on all my vehicles.

i ordered the type74 /T1 bulbs off amazon 10 for 4.86 prime . now i need one 194 socket , i got 5 of the 6 changed and the 6th broke in the socket . thanks for all the suggestions

thats the little black twist thing that holds the dash light? I most likely have one or a bunch sitting there if you really need one.. I know i've gutted more gauge clusters than most people have had trucks.. and my last cluster is EL Wire lighting so i know i didn't reuse any.. It probably isn't worth the drive to get it tho unless you meet me at the office at 110th and Roe. I can look tonight if you need one.

I have them too....

for the record , i checked out a post about changing the dash lights on here and i fell for the guy stating that the shifter lights are #74 bulbs , they are T1 -derp

you dont have any T1 bulbs do you ? i need 10 i can replace them next week

thats the little black twist thing that holds the dash light? I most likely have one or a bunch sitting there if you really need one.. I know i've gutted more gauge clusters than most people have had trucks.. and my last cluster is EL Wire lighting so i know i didn't reuse any.. It probably isn't worth the drive to get it tho unless you meet me at the office at 110th and Roe. I can look tonight if you need one.

These? I have 5 of the really small and 4 of the slightly larger ones, leds. If itll help ur welcome to come get them

15926125005097571254595980653075.jpg

PM sent

Welcome to them anytime this weekend or I can bring to work mon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom