Anyone know this LX450? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like a rattle can paint job - you wouldnt have to worry about scratches. Chk for clean title just in case.

I wonder why the owner mounted the front ARB so far away from the body...

I kinda thought the bumper was from a different model rig. It doesn't look like it will quite fit right. If moved back, then the side wings will overlap in the front fender openings. Or, is that just an optical illusion due to the front flairs being gone? Paint looks like primer to me. That will not last long in the Az sun, so it needs a top coat. Wonder if it had a bunch of hail damage and it got the Bondo Bob's dent filler treatment. That would explain the paint. Is that really an ARB bumper? Maybe it's just the add-on brush guard that makes it look wrong around the winch area. Whatever. If they would come down on the price a bit, that would make a good trail truck. John

If that's an ARB it's been heavily modified or is an obsolete model, ie junk.:meh:
The bad:
No cladding or flairs in the front but they're in place on the rest of the rig?:confused: My bet would be that it's been hit in the front.:hmm:
It looks like something is spuged on the rear bumper:eek:, not much fluid back there, so I don't know what it could be.:meh:
Strategic photo angle of the interior covers the locker switch, so prolly no lockers.

The good:
The interior and undercarriage shots look really good.:hmm: My bet would be that this was a well maintained rig until somebody fawked with it.:eek:

I would be really leery but it's prolly worth a closer look.:meh: At the right price it could be a good truck.:cheers:

FYI...this is in my neighborhood...I have no affiliation with the owner. Looks to be stock.

IMG_20110404_184609.jpg

Stips--
$5,500
six 0 two-275-five six one four
either 95K or 195K on the clock...I was looking through the window.

FYI...this is in my neighborhood...I have no affiliation with the owner. Looks to be stock.

IMG_20110404_184609.jpg

Stips--
$5,500

Even though I already know the answer.... does it have the magic dial?

I did NOT see the magic switch. Sorry boys. I did look. This is right next to my house but I haven't had a chance to catch the guy. I believe they replaced the 80 with a Sequoia.

Called that number, but wasn't a working phone number. Could you please check the number again? Thanks.

IMG_20110404_184609.jpg

Stips--
$5,500

Here is a 96. Contact Arizona Charity Most vehicles like this are donated. Wonder why a 96 LC would be donated. PO is wealthy:hmm: Years ago vehicled that got donated would put up a red flag. Old vehicles that got donated couldn't pass emissions and the one time waver had been used. So they donated the vehicle instead of making costly repairs and wrote off what they thought it was worth. Taxes laws changed but still wonder how this cruiser ended up here. 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser 4dr 4WD inline 6

Here is a 96. Contact Arizona Charity Most vehicles like this are donated. Wonder why a 96 LC would be donated. PO is wealthy:hmm: Years ago vehicled that got donated would put up a red flag. Old vehicles that got donated couldn't pass emissions and the one time waver had been used. So they donated the vehicle instead of making costly repairs and wrote off what they thought it was worth. Taxes laws changed but still wonder how this cruiser ended up here. 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser 4dr 4WD inline 6

Thats because their name is misleading, they arent a charity. They are "connected" with MANY local charities. Also, sales are not TAX FREE, they just include the tax with the sales price. I hate it when companies mis-represent themselves.

They are NOT a not for profit, although they dont claim to be, they sure try to appear as such.

They are however licensed auto dealers as "Budget Value Center" http://images.azcc.gov/scripts/cgi/dwispart2.pl

Just in case you REALLY wanted to know.

Doing business for 15 years in Arizona. We are happy to be here and happy to help you find great deals on cars, trucks, vans and suvs. You will find all pricing to be very clear and in the open. If you have any questions please contact us as soon as possible. All sales are tax free and dealer doc fee free! We are not a used car store. We are an auto action for the public that's directly connected to many local charities. So call or come down and get a great deal on a car and help your community at the same time.

Thats because their name is misleading, they arent a charity. They are "connected" with MANY local charities. Also, sales are not TAX FREE, they just include the tax with the sales price. I hate it when companies mis-represent themselves.

They are NOT a not for profit, although they dont claim to be, they sure try to appear as such.

They are however licensed auto dealers as "Budget Value Center" http://images.azcc.gov/scripts/cgi/dwispart2.pl

Just in case you REALLY wanted to know.

Doing business for 15 years in Arizona. We are happy to be here and happy to help you find great deals on cars, trucks, vans and suvs. You will find all pricing to be very clear and in the open. If you have any questions please contact us as soon as possible. All sales are tax free and dealer doc fee free! We are not a used car store. We are an auto action for the public that's directly connected to many local charities. So call or come down and get a great deal on a car and help your community at the same time.

Thanks, that makes more sense. Still could have been donated:meh: I know a lot of charities would just them off to auction to get a quick turn around on the vehicle. I bought a full set of 88 Montero seats from a junk yard that had picked it up from auction. this was probably ten years ago. Nothing wrong with the Montero. Not even a dent. Figured they couldn't get the 4 banger tp pass emissions. Now it probably might have been worth picking up and installing a 3B diesel. All you need is a out of Maricopa County address.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom