Anyone know this FJ40 on CL? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

Sounds good from the little bit of info provided, but I can't get the seller to give me much info. I've called, texted, and emailed and received two short text replies and then goes quiet. I assume with my NM area code (I'm in ABQ), he doesn't want to mess with me (based on his cash only, local pick up requirement). If I could find out a little more, I'd see about having my cousin from Austin come check it out and handle the transaction if need be.

All I know as of yesterday is he says there is one spot of rust in the rear, no previous rust repair, and it still has smog equipment.

If anyone knows the truck or is nearby and able to check it out, I'd be grateful.

thanks,
David

I haven't contacted him. I can see if I can get a chance to put eyeballs on it, if your interested though.
I am interested. If it’s not too inconvenient it would be great if you could take a look. If it has as little rust as he indicated, I don’t know why it hasn’t already sold. Maybe he would talk to you and or send you more pics if he knows you are local.
Thanks!

I am interested. If it’s not too inconvenient it would be great if you could take a look. If it has as little rust as he indicated, I don’t know why it hasn’t already sold. Maybe he would talk to you and or send you more pics if he knows you are local.
Thanks!
I'm on shift tomorrow but will call and set something up soon. No problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom