Wanted Anyone know this 80 on Long Island, NY for sale ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes. That one has a 3” x 12” hole in the driver’s side footwell.

Yes. That one has a 3” x 12” hole in the driver’s side footwell.
dow you you know this? where you in touch with the owner?

I was in touch with the owner a few weeks ago and ended up passing on it. The current owner says the sunroof drain on driver’s side clogged which flooded the driver footwell under the carpet, but didn’t notice the hole until it was too late. He has since unclogged the roof drain but has done nothing about the hole as far as I know. Also looks like it was a beach vehicle so it was probably rusting from both sides.

thanks for the info... can you pass along his contact?

Sure, I'll PM you. In the meantime here is that hole! Love how you can see the carpet through it. Worst rust I've seen and I was searching in the NE for a LC from August until three days ago.

I was in touch with the owner a few weeks ago and ended up passing on it. The current owner says the sunroof drain on driver’s side clogged which flooded the driver footwell under the carpet, but didn’t notice the hole until it was too late. He has since unclogged the roof drain but has done nothing about the hole as far as I know. Also looks like it was a beach vehicle so it was probably rusting from both sides.

Did you happen to get the VIN? If you've got it, please post it up.

....I was searching in the NE for a LC from August until three days ago.

Did you buy the white one in Newark???

I also spoke with the owner about the black one. Has rust spots here and there. Owner is very communicative though.

No that wasn’t me. I contacted the seller but he was super uncommunicative....I ask if I can come see it and he didn’t reply for over a week, and then all he says is “yes” so I didn’t even bother replying.

I actually ended up getting a 99 LX on a smoking deal. Not locked but that can be remedied...

For those interested, here are more pictures, the VIN is in there as well. If you pm your email I can send the carfax I have.

@ace10

JT3HJ85J7T0116210

Thanks for sharing. Didn’t know they came to the states with aluminum handles and chrome mirrors. Always learn something.
I agree there are many good deals for LX470 out there, esp early production years.

Trying to sell my 1995 toyota landcruiser black 155k miles very good condition call 9176641998 located in queens new york

No lockers no body rust no leak price? Make me offer
Start you own For Sale thread.
Post pictures.
Include the price. Mud requires one.

I live on long island looking for a good land cruiser mechanic if u guys know anyone. Just for bigger jobs and to help me set my baselining priorities.
Thx
Al

Just bought & drove her home from detroit!
No RUST!

lol ya right,.,.so much im crying

20200315_105402.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom