Anyone know this 2006 LC? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all!

I’m just reaching out to some Virginia mudders to see if anyone has checked out this cruiser, or is nearby enough to give it a quick check.

Used 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser for sale in Richmond, VA 23235: Sport Utility Details - 479862989 - Autotrader

It is basically what I’m looking for (year, color, mileage). I don’t see a great service history, no indication that the timing belt or water pump has been done, and one accident that looks fairly minor. Spent it’s early years in Florida, so I’m hopeful the rest is middle.

Dibs if it’s good!

Thanks,

Matt (SoCal)

Looks clean. It is being sold by a large dealer here in Richmond. I am sure it was a trade it. They sell a lot of cars and have a good rep from what I know about them. Being from Florida means it should not have any rust on it. If you are serious have them to a video walk around or facetime the salesman as he/she walks around it.

Good luck

I am totally serious. Facetime is a good option. I've just been burned by driving a long way to see a car that the dealer says is super clean, then getting there and seeing so many flaws that don't show up in pictures. Was hoping someone passed by this place on their commute and felt like stopping by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom