anyone know of a non ethanol gas station (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
in the area? It makes a huge difference. Today i filled up just south of Providence AR (filled to the top- literally) and my gas gauge was still on top of the white when I rolled across the bridge, 100+ miles. I thought i had stuck the float.. Never went above 60 and i bet i was getting close to 19mpg.. -thanks

found one in left Mempho, $3.51. If you run a carbureted motor it is well worth your time and money to cross the bridge and fill up and don't forget about your small engines too, take a 5 gallon can with you.

Seven Food Mart 870-735-3211 850 N. 7th St, West Memphis, AR, 72301

Here you go. Only problem is it's in Hot Springs.
image-1100599356.jpg

Right down the road from folks. Red Oak gas station. Had a lead on good house down the street from your folks. Contract already on it.

I have been running non-ethanol gas in both LC for a month now. My 100 check engine light has extinguished after being on for 6 years without changing a part. My 62 check engine light would come on after 15 mins of driving then extinguish after turning key off then restarting car when I was running ethanol in it. Now the CE light never comes on.

I think the corn lobby and car mechanics lobby got together to make us put this crap in our cars.

MEMCruiser said:
I have been running non-ethanol gas in both LC for a month now. My 100 check engine light has extinguished after being on for 6 years without changing a part. My 62 check engine light would come on after 15 mins of driving then extinguish after turning key off then restarting car when I was running ethanol in it. Now the CE light never comes on.

I think the corn lobby and car mechanics lobby got together to make us put this crap in our cars.

Agreed...e is killing older cars.

You see an increase in gas mileage too? E=H2O in carbureted motors. You in Hot Springs now?? We should meet in LRK for a beer or if you trout fish, Im on a great shoal on the little red.. or we can shoot some pigs.. these got it saturday.

pigs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom