1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone know extremetoy1

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by 3_puppies, Aug 22, 2006.

1. 3_puppies

3_puppies SILVER Star

trying to get ahold of extremetoy1, Bryon Baker

2. 3_puppies

3_puppies SILVER Star

anyone help me get ahold of him? will not respond to PM's I just want the part that I sent him money for and check has cleared or want my money back.

Paul

3. PabloCruise

PabloCruise

4. erics_bruisers

erics_bruisers

5. -Spike-

-Spike-

It's WENZEL TIME again!!! C'mon everybody...

-Spike

6. 3_puppies

3_puppies SILVER Star

I REALLY DON"T WANT IT TO GO THAT WAY, I just want whats due me or a refund!

look at the date of my first post on this, 22 Aug. which is 6 days before that other post, so it's not like I just started this to add fuel to the fire.

I guess I just find it funny that he's complaining about someone else here, and he's doing the same to me. albet not the same $$ amount.

Paul

7. CJF

CJF

Well, c'mon; give us your side of the story!:beer: From the beginning now, please.:D

Good luck,

Curtis

8. 3_puppies

3_puppies SILVER Star

ok here goes:

mid July extremetot1 posts a 3FE ECU for sle in for sale section working shipped $45. we PM back and forth a few times, ask if he has any of the harness, not complete harness but he could cut a few feet away from the plug on the ECU, great that would work. how's $55 to cover your time and the extra to ship. extreme agrees. PM him my postal address and parcel delivery address.
    send him a check on 19 July, $55.
    leave for BHCC, figure it would be there when I return, nothing
    Bryan calls me on 7 Aug, in the am, tells me he was in the storm that went thru St Louis, and his computer went down, no biggie. siad it would go out that week and he wouldn't deposit the check until I get it, trusting me on it being good.
    21 Aug still nothing, check the credit union, check cleared on 16 Aug. Sent 2 or 3 PM wondering what is going on, COMMUNICATION. no response.
    I start this thread, nothing
    then the screwed thread shows up, so I know he is on the board, send another PM no response.
    I figure I would revive this thread and hope for the best.

again, communication, let me know what's going on. which kinda seems like part of the problem in the other thread.
    called info for his # and they could not find anything for his name in ST Louis. or any similar at the address I mailed the check to.

kinda long winded, Paul

9. ATLcrusher

ATLcrusher

The plot thickens...

10. 94landcruiser

94landcruiser

Well we KNOW he has been online due to his thread started the 27th.

Sorry, hope he responds soon.

11. AATLAS1X

AATLAS1X

I bought a set of 5.5 inch shackles from a mud member 2 days ago and they are not here yet.;)

12. 3_puppies

3_puppies SILVER Star

FUNNY Shane! should have'em today, went out monday AM, Paul

13. AATLAS1X

AATLAS1X

What?:confused:

14. Hot_Eighty_Chick

Hot_Eighty_Chick

This is from Extremetoy1
    He's on his mobile phone thru Yahoo:

[14:02] extremetoy1: my computer fried out, reply to the thread and tell him it was returned and i resent it today.... the box was damaged.

15. CJF

CJF

Uh oh...

"Tune in for our next installment, in which 3_puppies receives a damaged ECU." ;p

16. -Spike-

-Spike-

The tech gods are pissed off at extremetoy. Shock, motor, computer, I'd put any sexual thoughts on hold until this blows over- wouldn't want to find out your 'stuff' ain't performin' either...

-Spike

17. Hot_Eighty_Chick

Hot_Eighty_Chick

Haha, noooo.
    He rec'd the box back on Monday because it was damaged in transit. He resent the whole thing out again, he says.

18. Hot_Eighty_Chick

Hot_Eighty_Chick

haha! Ahhhh! :eek:

19. extremetoy1

extremetoy1

soorry paul-

heres my response all, I had put this on the back burner and I do apologize for the delay and offer to refund the money as well as let him keep the parts, its the least I can do. Bryan J. B

QUOTE -SOOO sorry, it was sent and came back monday (damaged box USPS) I had it here and was preocupied with other things (sorry, you should have came first, I apologize) the package was rewrapped and sent out today, if you need the tracking numbers or anything let me know sorry for the delay i feel terrible about it- after just getting screwed by someone else on MUD, I understand your concern. if I put you out in anyway I will gladly refund your money (and let you keep the computer) I do have MY integrity at stake here, I didnt mean to delay the shipping.

Sincerly, Bryan J. - UNQUOTE

20. extremetoy1

extremetoy1

THE BOX was damaged (torn open slightly computer was fine) thanks for trying to predetermine the outcome though, glad you can see the future and tell whats gonna happen next.... I wouldnt be an a****** to send damaged goods- i checked it out and it was nothing short of a big rip in the cardboard that USPS caused (pays to have insurance for a couple hundred dollars coverage) it was re wrapped and sent back. and I did offer to refund as well as eat the cost of the computer to save face.... I am man enough to deal with my mistakes (or others) and i have apologized here as well.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">