For Sale ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING? 1987 FJ60 V8 DALLAS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@SEAWOLF did you find a build thread on this truck? My brother bought this truck and it has so many options that came from MUD vendors, I bet the original builder is on IH8MUD and might have done a build thread.

@SEAWOLF did you find a build thread on this truck? My brother bought this truck and it has so many options that came from MUD vendors, I bet the original builder is on IH8MUD and might have done a build thread.

I sold it to the guy in Dallas... its an amazing ride, I never really wanted to get rid of it, but my family priorities have changed dramatically and couldn't justify keeping it. Here is the original builder's thread though.

Oyaji's FJ60

Oyaji's '87 FJ60 | Toyota 4Runner, FJ Cruiser & SUV | 4x4Wire TrailTalk

I sold it to the guy in Dallas... its an amazing ride, I never really wanted to get rid of it, but my family priorities have changed dramatically and couldn't justify keeping it. Here is the original builder's thread though.

Oyaji's FJ60

Oyaji's '87 FJ60 | Toyota 4Runner, FJ Cruiser & SUV | 4x4Wire TrailTalk

Thanks for the links @GreyGooseFJ. I got to see it for the first time this past weekend. It is a very nice truck and my brother will only make it better. He has a '79 FJ40 and a 2004 100 series already in the stable. He drove this 60 and pulled his m416 camping trailer and I met him with my FJ40 and m416. We camped out with his 5 yr old son(my nephew). Had a big time. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Thanks for the links @GreyGooseFJ. I got to see it for the first time this past weekend. It is a very nice truck and my brother will only make it better. He has a '79 FJ40 and a 2004 100 series already in the stable. He drove this 60 and pulled his m416 camping trailer and I met him with my FJ40 and m416. We camped out with his 5 yr old son(my nephew). Had a big time. Thanks again.

That's so awesome, those were my plans for it but a once in a lifetime opportunity on some land came up and I needed to liquidate some toys. Not that he plans to but if he ever looks at getting rid of it, please let me know!

Will do. He is always tinkering and is the kind of 'previous owner' we would all want to buy a used truck from. It has gone to a good home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom