Anyone intrested in 1156 LED lights... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ORDER PLACED AND SHIPPED

Just so you can look as cool or cooler than Jeff and his 80 I was thinking about ordering these and save on shipping

Super Bright 1156 LED Reverse Light Bulbs made with CREEâ„¢ LED Chips

So far there are 3 of us, would like to order by Friday and you guys can pay me next meeting!

Cheers

Orders so far....

Christian - 1
Lance - 1
Graham - 1
Jason - 1
Jeremy - 1

Possibly a set or two for prizes?

Last edited:
So they are $40 as shown on the website? Yes please.

Jason

Day work good.

gb

Well it just looks as if its just...

Lance
Graham
Jason
and Me

Speak now or forever hold your peace!

A couple pairs for Cruiser Days raffle prizes?

Sure it seems like a good idea, 2 sets is kinda getting up there at 80 bucks.... we shall see how giving I am when it comes time to hand in prizes :p

Anyone else's thought?

I would like a set myself but I was unsure if it was $40 for both or each. Please grab me a set if it is $40 for a pair, looks awesome. I will bring cash to the June meeting if that is OK.

Thanks,

Jeremy

I would like a set myself but I was unsure if it was $40 for both or each. Please grab me a set if it is $40 for a pair, looks awesome. I will bring cash to the June meeting if that is OK.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Yes its 40 a Pair, Will Do....

I will order tomorrow then and give some guys more time to read the board.

Christian,

Where did you get all your LED interior lights from, and if you could be so kind, the model/part numbers that replaced the OEM ones?

I got them from some Asian electronic place on Main and 27th? its across from the BC Liquor store.

I will have to dig around for the packaging but I dont think I have it anymore..... I will let you know if I find em.

I was going to go by there maybe next week to pick up ones for the rear, you interested? I think they were around 18, but you can prob find cheaper online.

Cheers.

Wondering...will they work with 24v? I would think that since it is a diode they might? Anyone know?

Best thing would be to email them?

Order is going in Sunday at noon, and when its confirmed I will post up in the first post.....

Order has gone in and they said it would ship today (Sat. May 28.)

Thanks to everyone who ordered!

Jeff I couldent find the box that my lights came up but when I go by there next I will take a picture for ya.

Hasn't shown up at my door so won't be able to bring to today's meeting, will advise when it shows up.

Cheers.

Thanks for ordering them.

No problemo senior!.....

I got the lights yesterday and wow do they ever work good!

with everything taken into account the price remains the same at 40!

I will have them for the July Meeting unless you want them sooner, if so PM me and we can work something out.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom