Anyone interested in meeting up? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
When was the last time you all met up? I know it seems fairly inactive on here and its the middle of winter, but I was wondering who might be down to meet up for an hour or something soon? I'd like to meet a few local guys, and also check some rigs out. Maybe we can meet at a starbucks or something? Yell if you might be interested...I'm around this weekend but out of town the next.

I may be up for the weekend. Will be at my kids BBall game in the late afternoon but free on the morning on Sat. and Sun.

Dave

I would like to make a small trip to Coralla before I have to drop off my jeep to send it to Hawaii.

We usually meet at Lowe's parking lot at Battlefield Blvd. Yeah, I think that's a good idea to have another meet and greet. It has been awhile since we had one. I haven't heard from Wes lately though. Chuch you have any dates in mind to schedule a meet and greet?

How Bout Sunday?
Beach trip might be fun too. I just got my gas tank back in so not 100% sure of it beig OK yet. But willing to give it a shot.

Dave

I could do Sunday the 15th for sure. I know thats a bit quick, but it could work. Otherwise it would have to be the 29th. I'm open to someone taking the lead on this as well as it sounds like you guys have some experience getting the crew together. I have one other guy on my end with a 60 (and a frame off 40) who might be in as well. The lowes on battllefield could work for me as well. I'm obviously at the beach, so anywhere near the 64/264 interchange seems to make sense too.

BTW, I am talking in regads to a meet and greet. My truck isnt quite ready for a haul to obx just yet. LOL

Melissa is working every sunday this month, was thinking about a saturday run next weekend but we have something going on saturday night so not sure if that will happen. I want to get out to OBX before we turn over the Jeep to PCS Shippers around 1Mar

Due to the sorcery and witchcraft forecast for this weekend with highs barely reaching over 40 all weekend, I say we just postpone until we get some decent weather guys. I gotta busy one ahead already. We'll figure it out and probably have a little more interest come spring?

I won't be here come spring but I'm sure the others will be down for a run

Due to the sorcery and witchcraft forecast for this weekend with highs barely reaching over 40 all weekend, I say we just postpone until we get some decent weather guys. I gotta busy one ahead already. We'll figure it out and probably have a little more interest come spring?
Next Sunday/SAT Cool for me. My rig is at DIA getting some elect work done. PO was crazy with his idea on how to wire up a rig. Should be back to me this week some time.

Hey guys, wait until the weather gets a little warmer for a meet and greet and possibly a trip to OBX. Last time we had a meet and greet, it was raining, windy, and cold. So we did not even get the chance to get outside and we stayed inside Priority Toyota's lounge area. We can do it around spring time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom