Anyone interested in a new 20x10 steel pole canopy garage? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We had an odd zoning situation in Arlington that caused us to need a cheap way to create a 20x10 garage so that the surveyor would include it on the plat. We erected the canopy garage for 2 weeks until the addition we built was finaled, and then I packed it back up in original boxes. It is a higher quality one than the basic Harbor freight job, and the canvas is dark green, so blends nicely. My company paid $470 plus shipping and if anyone is interested I can email them a receipt, photos of it up and brand info. I'm willing to sell it to someone in the club for $225. Let me know if you are interested. I'll give the club first dibs before throwing it on Craigslist in August. It needs to be on flat ground in order for the canvas top to tension correctly, but you can adjust grade for not being perfectly flat by digging posts in a little. I did not measure clearances when we erected it, but it seemed pretty tall and should allow any lifted vehicle to be stored inside.

We had an odd zoning situation in Arlington that caused us to need a cheap way to create a 20x10 garage so that the surveyor would include it on the plat. We erected the canopy garage for 2 weeks until the addition we built was finaled, and then I packed it back up in original boxes. It is a higher quality one than the basic Harbor freight job, and the canvas is dark green, so blends nicely. My company paid $470 plus shipping and if anyone is interested I can email them a receipt, photos of it up and brand info. I'm willing to sell it to someone in the club for $225. Let me know if you are interested. I'll give the club first dibs before throwing it on Craigslist in August. It needs to be on flat ground in order for the canvas top to tension correctly, but you can adjust grade for not being perfectly flat by digging posts in a little. I did not measure clearances when we erected it, but it seemed pretty tall and should allow any lifted vehicle to be stored inside.

Might be VERY interested, and we are in the Eastern Panhandle of WV. Do you have a picture, or link of the garage?

Thanks,

Doug

s***!! I was late on this one.
It will probably fit a SOA 40 on 37s.
Ask me how I know??

This is not the cheap harbor freight tent.

s***!! I was late on this one.
It will probably fit a SOA 40 on 37s.
Ask me how I know??

This is not the cheap harbor freight tent.
Greetings from Charles Town!

We should meet up sometime. We are at Costco at least once a week.

Greetings from Charles Town!

We should meet up sometime. We are at Costco at least once a week.

Ya give me a shout. I'll PM you my number. I live over by the post office.

And when you're done painting you can park the club trailer in it.

I like the way you think!!

I just dug up the receipt. Looking closer it is 16' x 10' x8' height. It cost $531. Stump I just emailed over the photo and purchase receipt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom