Anyone in the bay area cali do a vortec v8 conversion that want to help me (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lots of (most) searches bring up threads like this one...questions, ideas, opinions and conjecture.l with inconclusive closure.

I'd love to find the thread that says "this is what I did, step by step, in detail and here are the parts, and you can pass a Cali swap like I did"

:)
that would resolve a lot of un-needed Posts,

Why won’t this pass CA smog? I’m considering the same swap in a 60 series
Listen. We all know why it won't pass smog in California. I already said im moving out of California in 2 years. I just need someone who has done the swap do the work at my place. I will pay them.

Listen. We all know why it won't pass smog in California. I already said im moving out of California in 2 years. I just need someone who has done the swap do the work at my place. I will pay them.
Git wile the gittins good!
I dream of the day I get out of CA (for the 3nd time) again. But ohhh the weather gotta love it. I would move to Washington State in a heartbeat, but the wife whines about the perfect weather they have up there. :slap:

I dream of the day I get out of CA (for the 3nd time) again. But ohhh the weather gotta love it. I would move to Washington State in a heartbeat, but the wife whines about the perfect weather they have up there. :slap:
Screw the weather i want a vortec v8 in my 80 before I die

What does Washington offer?
We have s***ty taxes.
s***ty housing
s***ty politics
s***ty weather

It's basically California with bad weather

What does Washington offer?
We have s***ty taxes.
s***ty housing
s***ty politics
s***ty weather

It's basically California with bad weather
The Washington State weather is 👌 and green. But yea I hear you on the "City of Chaz" issue and housing costs, But hey you can Conceal Carry there, and LS swap your toyota.

Reactions: KHB
The Washington State weather is 👌 and green. But yea I hear you on the "City of Chaz" issue and housing costs, But hey you can Conceal Carry there, and LS swap your toyota.

The weather is pure ass.

I've lived here my whole life.

I'll give you that, we've done away with emissions and it makes car culture better.

I thought Cali was forced tonissue permits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom