Anyone in SD interested in going in on some water cans w/ me? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

619TOY

SILVER Star
Threads
This looks like a great deal but I don't need, or want 4 just to get free shipping ($15@ w/ free shipping).https://forum.ih8mud.com/camping-outdoor-gear/267199-online-deal-5-gal-scepter-water-cans-$16.html
I would probably want two, so if I can get the SD guys to go for two or more, I could have them shipped to me and you could pick them up or meet me half way somewhere. Let me know:D

Or...you could order them and I could trade you for cupholder's, lockboxes...:grinpimp:
water cans.jpg

Steve, I may be up for a couple. What were you thinking, sand or green?

I'm thinking sand for sure but I don't think they all need to be the same on the order.

We got a group of guys organized here in Austin for the same reason, everyone wanted two so we got five folks together, ordered ten of them and got the free shipping. Should be here this coming week!

I could also be interested in a couple. let me know how things pan out

I'll take two sand if you order some. Let me know, and I can pick them up at your shop or somewhere convenient.

Just tell me you guys are in for sure and what you want and I'll order them ASAP.

I have pondered getting 3 myself as that is my bumper jerrycan holder's limit. But since I have never even used 5 gal of water on any one trip (yes, even the Rubicon), I know that's a little excessive:D

I'm in for 2, I transfered the money into my paypal last night but is not going to be available until the 26th, I could write a check or give you cash, what ever you prefer is fine with me

-edit- Also two sand

Last edited:
I'm in for 2 sand. Just let me know when and where to pick them up :)

Ordered 6 sand; they're on the way. You guys can just pay me when we meet up:)

Si, I prefer the plastic for water

All cans are here!!!

Hey Steve, can you measure the width of those for me? I wanted to see how they compare to the NATO's we already have. That price is cheaper than those that we already have, i might switch 2 of mine over to plastic for water also.

I can get you an exact measurement when I'm back at work but I will say that I know they are a little wider than the NATO cans. 3 NATO cans fit pretty loose in my jerrycan rack and 3 of the plastic water cans fit perfect, with no slop (side to side).

DOH!
has anybody lagged in paying you?
I want some of these....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom